The mentoring scheme helps to preserve competence by a productive exchange between junior and senior hydrogeologists.
Thinking specifically about our association, mentors could provide:
- Scientific advice and technical knowledge.
- Guidance on career options and pathways. This might include guidance on job types, interviews, networking or educational and training options.
- Practical experience and information, for example, about specific regions of the world or specific aquifer types.
The IAH mentoring scheme consists of different levels:
- Web / online meetings, discussions etc. (e.g. IAH or IAH-ECHN Linkedin groups),
- Side meetings, seminars etc. at IAH congresses and meetings, and
- A one-to-one partnership.
All information about how the scheme works and about how to join can be found at:
For any other questions, please contact: email@example.com