Be part of the Early Career Hydrogeologists Network (ECHN) means
Experiences, Experiments and Technical questions
News about the most important human need: Water
Jobs / Research and Cooperation opportunities
Talk active about ECH activities with colleagues
Go to ECHN social events during IAH Congresses
Don’t hide your research / work behind a pay wall
In the Task Team (ECHN Steering Committee)
Benefit from a strong network and propose your own suggestions to improve the impact of ECHs
We encourage you to stay always communicative:
YOU make the difference!
Convinced and interested? Then…
- an “Early Career Hydrogeologist” is someone having less than 10 years of professional experience in the field of hydrogeology independently of his / her age
- don’t wait and miss the opportunity to become an IAH / ECHN member now
- and be part of a world-wide high impact groundwater organization!
See benefits, costs and how to apply (Discounts are available for developing countries).
More Activity required? Go for your local ECHN branches…
- Check the availability of a ‘Local ECHN Branch’ in your region.
- Not existent? Then start one! We assist you.
Setting up a local Early Career Hydrogeologist’s Network (ECHN) Branch is simple. Try out.