Become a member
Be part of the ECHN, you can make the difference
Find out how you can contribute:
- Share experiences and technical questions in our forum: IAH-ECHN LinkedIn subgroup
- Check the latest news, following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Talk about the ECHN with your colleagues
- Don’t wait to share job and study opportunities in hydrogeology in our forums or simply send them to email@example.com
- Take part of the ECHN social events during IAH Conferences, find next conferences with ECHN involvement
- Be part of a Task Team in the ECHN Steering Committee, start by contacting us to participate of a Steering Committee meeting by Skype, it happens every 3 months
- Finally, how can the ECHN improve and impact more early careers? We will be glad to hear your suggestions, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Local ECHN Branches
Check the availability of a ‘Local ECHN Branch’ in your region, if not, you can start one. Setting up a local Early Career Hyrdogeologists’ Network (ECHN) Branch is simple. Find out more.
We encourage everyone to become an IAH member
See benefits, costs and how to apply. Discounts are available for developing countries, don’t miss the opportunity to became an IAH member and be part of a world-wide groundwater organisation.